Friday, December 21, 2007

No more surgery (we hope)!

Marygrace had her second implant surgery yesterday. She now has two good ears!!! They won't program the second implant until Jan. 18. The second surgery went as well as the first. If you saw her today you would have no idea she had anything done and I haven't even given her tylenol. We are so blessed to have this litttle girl be apart of our family! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with lots of joy, hope and peace!!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I am a little late with this but I wanted to let you know that I am very happy everythng was a success and I am looking forward to hear how she reacts at christmas and her activation. Imagine her next year when she goes to open her presents? Happy holidays :)